PC Headset

Anything Public

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

[MgA] Kosh
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

PC Headset

Post by [MgA] Kosh »

Oden I know you keep up with most pc equipment, my headset went out and need a new one. Can you recommend a few and will wireless work ok as im leaning toward this type. :smile
Regards,
Kosh

Enter by the narrow gate for wide is the way that leads to destruction, an many who go by it.
[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

I haven't updated mine in quite some time but I've heard good things about this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless ... B003VANOFY
[MgA] Kosh
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

Post by [MgA] Kosh »

Thanks Oden I will check them out at best buy today along with my skype camera. If they shut down best buy I will have to buy everything on line as I get all my stuff there. :shock:
Regards,
Kosh

Enter by the narrow gate for wide is the way that leads to destruction, an many who go by it.
[MgA] Kosh
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

Post by [MgA] Kosh »

Went buy Best Buy what a let down they had very little inventory ony one wireless set but it was sorry for the money. I hate buying that stuff online unless I can look at it up close. There was an old Starwars buddy on mine in the computer dept he kept all the inventory up to date, but he left. :sad:
Regards,
Kosh

[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

Amazon has a great return policy. :cool:
[MgA] Kosh
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

Post by [MgA] Kosh »

Thanks Oden, bought from Amazon, but purchased Afterglow because they have a retractable mike and will work with the PC<PS3>Xbox 360 and other devices. Tried them out with Timex on Steam playing
Borderland 2 ... they work great.
Regards,
Kosh

[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

:grin: