Home Depot Scam

Funnies, Humor, Funny Pictures, Etc.

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

[MgA]TiMeX
[MgA]Clan Captain

Home Depot Scam

Post by [MgA]TiMeX »

A 'heads up' warning for all men who may be regular Home Depot customers.
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th.
Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
So tell your friends to be careful.
P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale $2.99 each
}You can kill me but I'll only come back to haunt you{
*PyRO*Killathug
Don't you have someplace to be?
Don't you have someplace to be?

Post by *PyRO*Killathug »

LOL :lol:
A.K.A

I also am the owner of a CS 1.6 pub-clan server called Beers and Blunts.