Grrrrrr.....damm NERO crap

All Hardware & Software Related Post

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

[MgA]RockCrusher
[MgA]Clan Captain

Grrrrrr.....damm NERO crap

Post by [MgA]RockCrusher »

*!#$^#@!$^#@!$ Nero Ultra...won't image my HD to DVD-RW properly. Looks like I will have to buy that upgrade to SYMANTEC DriveImage 7.0... :mad:

while I'm on that topic....Why does Symantec have to go buy PowerQuest...they already had products that did what DriveImage and Partition Magic did.(like Ghost2003). Looks like they're gonna f*ck it up... :sad:
....missing Q3X LAN Parties...
[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

What kind of HD? and your burning it to a DVD+R right?
[MgA]RockCrusher
[MgA]Clan Captain

Burning it to DVD-RW. And the HD is a WD 120GB ATA100 7200RPM Drive
[MgA]RockCrusher
[MgA]Clan Captain

Okay

....after the COMPLETELY wasted day I spent yesterday trying to backup my 100GB WD ATA100 2MB HD to DVD, I decided to say "F*CK IT! :x " and today went out to buy a Seagate SATA 8MB Buffer 120GB HD. I had to buy a SATA Power adapter as well.

Well...I'm off to build.....and I'm still MAD AS HELL

NEW MOTO----> "Don't make me P4 yah baybee..."
[MgA]RockCrusher
[MgA]Clan Captain

and one other thing....yesterday I wasn't able to d/l my 377MB purchased copy of DriveImage 7.0 from Symantec's store. Stupid thing came down 3 times under WinXP and WinRAR was complaining that the ISO file in the ZIP was corrupt. I then used my Win98SE machine later in the day to FINALLY get a good copy down (although the file was EXACTLY, to the byte, the same size as my XP machine). Funny after I sent Symantec 4 emails about it, was I able to download the file without corruption today on my WinXP system. :x Grrrrrrrrrr

Anybody had any experiences with WinXP and this USB 2.0 Drive Enclosure and and this internal IO Magic DVD Burner not working properly?