Man walks into a bar

Funnies, Humor, Funny Pictures, Etc.

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Man walks into a bar

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

Man walks into a bar,
Sits down at the bar and pulls this little one foot tall man out of his pocket. The little guy proceeds to run down he bar and jump over onto the piano stool and starts playing away on the piano. The bartender sees all of this and says to the guy, "Hey, he ain't bad. How'd you come across him?" The guy says," Well I found this lamp, and when I rubbed it this genie popped out and said he'd grant me a wish." The bartender asked, "Hey man, if you still got that lamp would you mind letting me giving it a try?" The guy said,"Sure" and produced the lamp out of his pocket. The bartender takes the lamp, and gives it a rub. Out pops the genie and says, "Since you freed me I will grant you a wish." Well the bartender closes his eyes and all of a sudden thousands, upon thousands of ducks appear. They are all over the place, on the rafters, on the tables on the piano, and on the bar. The bartender looks at the guy and yells, "I wished for a million bucks not a million ducks!" To which the man replies, "Do you really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"
[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

A man walks into a bar and orders a beer. As he?s sitting there, he hears a tiny voice, ?Nice shirt!? The man looks around but doesn?t see anyone. A little while later, he hears another little voice, ?That?s a really cool tie.? He looks around to find the source of the voice. But again, he doesn?t see anyone. The bartender notices him looking around and asks if everything is okay. The man explains that he?s hearing small voices. The bartender says, ?Oh, that?s just the peanuts. They?re complimentary.?