TiMex

Anything Public

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

[MgA]FINAL*HIT
Spammer
Spammer

TiMex

Post by [MgA]FINAL*HIT »

Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've spoke with any of you and hope that everyone is doing well.

I am saddened to say that my Dad, [MgA]TiMeX, passed away last month, Friday November 9th, at the age of 60 (almost 61). In August of this year a lung infection put him in the ICU and almost took his life. Somehow he recovered and for two and a half months took daily IV antibiotics to help fight it. After the antibiotics were through the infection came back and within 10 days it took his life.

I am thankful for the extra three months my family and I had to spend with him after the ICU visit that nearly took his life. He was a big part of our lives and we miss him dearly.

All of you were a big part of our lives for a very long time. He would often talk about the good old Quake 3 days and reminisce about everyone and everything; especially the trips to Canada for the Quake 3 Excessive LAN Fests. He really enjoyed the company you all provided him and I am thankful that all of you were part of his life.

Far as I know I am now the owner of the website which hosts these forums. I have no plans of taking the forums, or any MgA related items, down and I plan on continuing to maintain them.

If there is anything you would like to know please PM me and I will provide my cell number. Thanks again for everything.

gg TiMeX

P.S. Link to his obit:

http://www.ilesfuneralhomes.com/obituar ... wa/1763374
[MgA]RockCrusher
[MgA]Clan Captain

Post by [MgA]RockCrusher »

Oh My Goodness!

All I can say to such tragic news is

I will miss TiMeX(Wain) and his friendship. I was honoured to have met and fragged with you both in St. Catherines at the LAN parties in the 2000s. Those were really special times especially meeting in person most of my fragging friends at the time.

Thanks for letting us all know FiNAL*HiT. Please pass along my condolences to your mother and siblings.

I will pray for the repose of his soul.

gg TiMeX
[MgA] Extreme Z28
[MgA]Clan Captain

Post by [MgA] Extreme Z28 »

omg :( I can’t say how sad I truly am to read this final. I haven’t been around here for a long time wish I would have come by more often now. My heart goes out to you and your family and if there is anything I can do please let me know.
[MgA] Kosh
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

MgA Timex

Post by [MgA] Kosh »

Im' sorry to hear about your Dad, Final. He will be greatly missed. Now I know why he didn't get my Skype messages.
Regards,
Kosh

Enter by the narrow gate for wide is the way that leads to destruction, an many who go by it.
[MgA] Kosh
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

Timex

Post by [MgA] Kosh »

Final, I called my brother (Cougar) in Thailand yesterday he is retired X Special Forces, and lives there. Your Dad and I hooked up on Steam several years ago and he talked into buying Borderlands, and I urged Oden and my brother into buying the same program. We played that game for hours on steam for about a year.
Oden, didn't like the game that well, but he joined us once in a while. I can remember your Dad tried to get an special weapon drop for several months so Cougar, me, timex took several tries over the weekend, and finally got it.
I will always remember our Quake 3 and Borderland days. Cougar was sorry to hear of his passing, but we will all meet again at the end of the Age. Final I don't know if you have Skype , but you can catch me there under : mag_kosh identify yourself and I will add you to my contact list
Regards,
Kosh

Enter by the narrow gate for wide is the way that leads to destruction, an many who go by it.
[MgA]FINAL*HIT
Spammer
Spammer

Post by [MgA]FINAL*HIT »

Thank you everyone for your condolences. I plan on frequenting the forums more now to keep in touch with whoever is left. :-) Kosk, I don't use Skype often but will hit you up some day soon. Again, if anyone wants to talk please PM me and I'll send out my cell #.
[MgA]*XXX*
150 Post...Get a life!
150 Post...Get a life!

Post by [MgA]*XXX* »

I am so sorry to hear this. I just stopped by today to see if anything was new like I do every six months or so and seen this.

Final, I can't remember your real name, My condolences go out to you and your family.

RIP Timex...
[MgA]MajorOne
I think we are starting to like you.
I think we are starting to like you.

Post by [MgA]MajorOne »

This is so sad indeed. Robby please accept my condolences and pass onto your mother as well. Wain was great fellow and I have good found memories of you both.

God bless.
Larry Rutledge aka: MajorOne
yep
Spammer
Spammer

[MgA]TiMeX

Post by yep »

Final, My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father.
I am blessed to having his (and your) companionship for so many years and will always cherish the fond memories of our Quake 3 days.
They would not have been the same without TiMeX.

GG + R.I.P.

^---YEP---*H*
[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

RIP Timex :(
InSaNiTy!!

Re: TiMex

Post by InSaNiTy!! »

Hey everyone! It's been a long time , I can't apologize for that :D
But I do want to pay my respects, Final Hit (Robbie) and Family my deepest condolences to you all.
I'm year+ late on this, miss you all , except majorone and YEP
R.I.P. Times (Wayne)
Dark Soldier
SPAMMER!
SPAMMER!

Post by Dark Soldier »

I am very sorry to hear this! I know its a bit late, but I just want to say how great of a person TiMex was! I remember when I first started gaming, TiMex and Poke were the two first gamers who helped to show me the way into a great community of people! Michael
*PyRO*Sully
Do you have a life?
Do you have a life?

Post by *PyRO*Sully »

Sorry to hear,

It was a great pleasure meeting both of you and I wish your family the best. Sorry for your loss.
play quake 3
[MgA]Shemp
Don't you have someplace to be?
Don't you have someplace to be?

Post by [MgA]Shemp »

Wow so I really haven't been here in a bit but very sad to hear about Wain. Along with gaming we talked on the phone(during the Lan party years) and I got to know him. It was a better world with him in it. God bless!