Quake Zero Becomes Quake Live

What's new and improved

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

[MgA]ODEN
Site Admin

Quake Zero Becomes Quake Live

Post by [MgA]ODEN »

Quake Live, formerly known as Quake Zero as announced at QuakeCon has found an advertising sponsor. IGA Worldwide is now signed on to be the exclusive ad broker for id Software's upcoming web based Quake 3 rebirth.

"IGA understands game developers and game players which makes them the perfect partner for Quake Live," commented Todd Hollenshead, CEO of id Software.

Quake Live will be a free to download and play version of Quake 3 with the intent of being easy to get in to and learn. Much like Battlefield Heroes from EA and the GarageGames TRIBES spiritual successor.

The PR continues: "Created by id Software as an all-new way to deliver the excitement and energy of first-person multiplayer action to a broader audience than ever before, QUAKE LIVE offers game players of all skill levels a totally free and easily accessible multiplayer gaming experience and community through a single website at quakelive.com. Every element of the experience, including friends lists and communication, sponsored events and tournaments, matchmaking, stats tracking, and even the game itself is accessed and delivered free of charge through the web browser."
[MgA]TiMeX
[MgA]Clan Captain

Post by [MgA]TiMeX »

Who said Quake 3 is dead.

:cool:
}You can kill me but I'll only come back to haunt you{
[MgA]MajorOne
I think we are starting to like you.
I think we are starting to like you.

Post by [MgA]MajorOne »

Yeah who say's?????

Come get some!