DarkSoldier stopping by

Anything Public

Moderators: [MgA]ODEN, Admin

DarkSoldier
WoW...You can type?
WoW...You can type?

DarkSoldier stopping by

Post by DarkSoldier »

Hey bro's, its me DarkSoldier from the [ya know] gXa. Poke and I were talking the other day about the good old days, back when I was trying to get a win over Oden and/or MajorOne, and I decided to reinstall my Quake III game. Since then I have been on KOBK's and MgA's quake server and have had a blast. I am getting my butt kicked so far but that will soon change. Oden/MajorOne/Stormy, the hunt is on - darksoldier is gonna getcha!

DarkSoldier...balls! :cool:
[MgA]TiMeX
[MgA]Clan Captain

Post by [MgA]TiMeX »

Good to see you DS, and welcome.

:cool:
}You can kill me but I'll only come back to haunt you{
DarkSoldier
WoW...You can type?
WoW...You can type?

Post by DarkSoldier »

Thanks Timex. A question: I used to have ASE before I reformatted my pc which I used for Quake, etc.. Now I only have xfire running. Is there a way to have xfire recognize the quake servers? For some reason my xfire does not. DarkSoldier
[MgA]TiMeX
[MgA]Clan Captain

Post by [MgA]TiMeX »

DarkSoldier wrote:Thanks Timex. A question: I used to have ASE before I reformatted my pc which I used for Quake, etc.. Now I only have xfire running. Is there a way to have xfire recognize the quake servers? For some reason my xfire does not. DarkSoldier
hmm, I have them on my xfire but I don't remember how I did it, it's been awhile. I think there's an option to manually add servers and their IP's. I'll take a look later this evening when I have more time.

:cool:
}You can kill me but I'll only come back to haunt you{